Enter at your own risk..
Don't sit until you check to ensure your seat is secured to the wall!
On Friday afternoon, I was tanning in booth #15. When I sat on the triangular / corner sitting area, it collapsed to the floor. I fell the 18' - 24" inches to the floor, on top of the remnants of the table and the trash receptacle underneath.
The receptionist said that the owner was aware of the situation, but had yet corrected it.
I returned on Saturday afternoon and was assigned to booth #19. The table in that booth had the cover to the front support leg lying on the floor. That table too was not secured to the wall. I was shocked to learn that the table in #15 had still not been secured to the wall and the booth was still being used.
This would appear to a prudent business owner as a simple fix. Either secure the tables to the wall or take the tables out (as other establishments have) and replace them with a free standing chair.
Bottom line; it appears that profit and not patient safety, or good customer (I have yet to hear from the owner) is the motivating factor for this business owner...